Sunday, September 30, 2012

I'm Thinking

I'm thinking about you.
Probably more than I should be, but it keeps me smiling almost constantly.
I'm thinking about winter snows.
Hot chocolate and snowmen and sweaters and long nights.
I'm thinking about school days.
Wondering if 6 hours a day will really determine my future.
I'm thinking about family.
Hugging, holding, loving.
I'm thinking about time.
There's never enough, but I find myself wasting it.
I'm thinking about Mondays.
A fresh beginning to a brand new week.
I'm thinking about New York City.
Too many lights, too many people.
I'm thinking about that old dirt road.
I want to be a country girl.
But most of all,
I'm thinking about you.

1 comment:

  1. I'm thinking about family.
    Hugging, holding, loving.

    stole this.

    ReplyDelete